SF6 Leak Detector
For rapid detection of SF6 leaks
PGAS32 SF6 leak detector is a device used to detect and measure leaks of sulfur hexafluoride (SF6) gas. SF6 is commonly used as an insulating and arc-quenching gas in high voltage electrical equipment, and leak detectors help to ensure that any leaks are detected and repaired quickly to avoid equipment damage and reduce the risk of environmental harm.
Commonly used as an insulating and arc-quenching gas in electrical equipment, such as switchgear and transformers.
PGAS32 is portable Built-in air pump infrared principle SF6 leak detector.
Using our own production of diffusion SF6 sensor, stable performance, long service life.
Can quickly Alarm and Display the amount of SF6 leakage at the leak point
- Digital display real-time readings of the SF6 gas concentration in PPM.
- Infrared sensor 10 years life
- Built-in air pump for high response speed
- Audible and Visible Alarms
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery